Every business, whether a multinational organization or a small business, would hardly achieve their objectives without the work done by Admin Officers.
How do you become a very effective and successful Admin Officer? Office administrative responsibilities deal with overseeing the daily functions of various departments to have operations flow smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
The major job responsibility of an office administrator is to guarantee the efficient functioning of all connected departments within an organization. They perform as a connecting linkage between departments and between the employees and the management. Your position and role demand from you to keep operations moving effortlessly.
An Admin Officer role requires a range of professional skills, including time management, information management, excellent communication, high-level organisational skills, and a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude. You are also required to be the face of the company and be on the front lines of customer relations. So, do you have the skills to multi manage the entire office?
This course will empower you with these skills and competence to function effectively as admin office or manager. You will gain the confidence to remain in total control and achieve your task deadlines in a well-timed manner.
You will learn skills to manage an office atmosphere effectively and thereby contributing to your organization as well as your own growth and success.
This course gives crucial and in-depth knowledge that will empower you to outshine as an effective admin officer at your workplace. You will discover the best practices such as being an excellent coordinator in your office space, a great multi-tasker, and an outstanding communicator.
In this course, you will also learn how to deliver outstanding customer service experience, impacting positively on business bottom-line. You will also learn the effects of stress at the workplace, and how to manage them by setting priorities that will empower you to be more energetic and productive.
In this course, you will also master the efficient use of time to enhance your productivity and lower work pressure. You will learn to be an excellent coordinator and facilitator of team and business meetings. You will also master effective business communication skills.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Admin Officers and their role in an organization
- Learn different tactics when dealing with tasks concerning the management and individuals from different departments
- Develop action plans to complete their tasks more effectively
- Understand the techniques of Planning, Organizing and Controlling
- Learn the techniques to manage records and documentations
- Learn to make quick decisions and resolve office-related matters
- Develop relationships throughout the organizational structure
- Develop a customer-centric and service attitude and mindset
- Learn how to control emotions during stressful situations
- Enhance your multi-tasking Skills
- Learn the skills of Priority Management
- Implement verbal and written communication approaches
- Coordinate and organize meetings effectively
- Manage telephone calls efficiently and professionally
- Learn the main causes of stress and apply the practices to control it
- Employ time management techniques for better efficiency
- To submit information in a more effective manner
- Perform basic HR functions and roles
Below are the modules that would be covered in this course:
Module 01: The Office Administrator
- Understanding Your Organizational structure
- Identifying your job role and your value
- Competencies to be a successful Admin Officer
- Managing Processes and managing people
- Developing a positive attitude
- Being assertive at the workplace and the balance
- Managing Working Relationships at all levels
- Managing Workplace Conflicts
Module 02: Customer-Centric Mindset
- Serving internal and external clients, vendors and customer
- Understanding Customer needs
- Eliminating services barriers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Handling complaints diplomatically
Module 03: Office Technology
- Office layout and ergonomics
- Desk Management
- Using office technology to the fullest
- Information and Data Management
- Presentation of statistical information
Module 04: Business Meetings
- Elements of effective meetings
- Coordination and Organizing meetings
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Controlling time
- Identifying meeting challenges
- Maintaining the minutes of meetings
Module 05: Being Efficient & Effective
- Managing time effectively
- Identifying and eradicating time wasters
- Setting SMART goals and priority levels
- Measures and parameters to control effectiveness
- Planning time for self and others
- Maintaining time logs and improvising on use of time
Module 06: Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence: True sign of corporate maturity
- Principles of emotional intelligence
- Building your self-confidence
- Facing and dealing with difficult situations
- Handling requests by multiple managers and organizing the workload
- Integrating emotional intelligence with office management