LEVEL 3 HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT COURSE
The supervision of health and safety in the workplace is a critical competence that organizations seek in all employees across the organizational hierarchy. A good number of workers are engaged in high risk operations within the organization, making it extremely imperative for effective health and safety supervision in order to achieve a zero workplace accident. This Level 3 HSE training and certification will validate your competence and ability to implement health and safety principles and procedures in various operations, and ensure that workers under your supervision are compliant.
- Health and Safety Management System (HSE-MS).
- Setting Policy for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment Methodologies
- Principles & Practices of Hazard Control
- Health & Safety Performance Measurement & Audit Systems
- Emergency Preparedness & Management
- Investigating Workplace Accidents & Reporting
- Environment – Managing Operational Wastes
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Chemical and Biological Hazards & Control
- Work Equipment Hazards & Control
- Movement of People and Vehicles Hazards & Control
- Electrical Hazards & Control
- Journey Management System and Defensive Driving
- Hazardous Manual Handling – Hazards and Controls
- Course Duration: 3 Weekends (Saturdays)
- Start Date: June 10, 2023
- Venue: Dexter & Heros Training Facility, 1st Floor NCWS House, Beside Shagalinku Restaurants, By FCDA, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Training Mode Options: Physical Class or Online (Zoom)
Certificate Cost: N3, 800
Training Fee: N0.00
Post-Course Assessment Format: Multiple Choice (i.e Objective Questions)